Monday, December 12, 2011

Kate is a slacker!

Holy crap! I haven't posted in weeks!
I got a package. And Bobby got this awesome box!
The kitties would like to inform you that I am a huge slacker and it's not their fault there hasn't been a blog entry since before Thanksgiving. They TRIED to get me to post, but I kept getting distracted by magazine deadlines and painting projects and things like that.

Mouse loves it when I sleep in.
Also, I have almost no new photos from the past few weeks. OK, in truth I have a LOT of new photos. But they were taken with a brand new camera and I haven't figured out how to get them off the camera and onto my computer yet. Yes, I can figure out the cord thing. The problem is my computer is ancient and doesn't want to load the driver. [sigh] Lots of awesome pics and no way to show them to you ... yet.

In the meantime, enjoy a couple of photos I managed to take the old way with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment