Friday, October 14, 2011

Bad Kate, no biscuit!

Bobby and Boots hang out with me in the morning.
The kitties have informed me that it has been far too long since I've posted on the blog. I told them I've been dutifully posting pics and amusing anecdotes on the Facebook page, but they don't think that's good enough.

So ... in an effort to appease the fuzzies, I have vowed to post at least once a week. And they have promised to remind me. (I really don't want to know how they'll do this, but it should be interesting.)

All four of the foster kitties are still with me. Boots was supposed to go to a new home last week, but the people flaked. Really? Look how adorable this little guy is? Who could resist this handsome tuxedo boy?

Sandi shares some snuggles on the OTHER side of the bed. Notice the scratches on her poor nose. 
I haven't had any offers on Sandi in a while, so she's still here as well. She and Boots haven't been getting along very well lately. Boots is getting bolder and keeps trying to take Sandi's spot on the bed. Obviously, Sandi doesn't like this AT ALL! This morning I had Boots, Sandi and Bobby all spaced around the bed, and Sandi had scratches on her nose. :-(

Bobby is still here as well. I have his profile posted on a couple of special-needs pet sites because of his FIV and his past abuse, but no nibbles on him either. He and Boots have become best buds and I'm hoping to find them a home together.

Sweet Mishu loves to sit in the front window and watch the world go by. 
Then there is sweet Mishu. She is such a mellow little bobble-headed girl. I talked to the vet a couple weeks ago about some of her behavior that doesn't quite match the cerebellar abiotrophy. I was worried it was progressing. He said she is doing fine, but it looks like she is almost deaf and probably has been all along. This is why she sleeps so deeply and then gets startled easily when I come up behind her. She is such a love bug, though, that she may end up being a foster failure.

I'm hoping to get to an adoption even or two in the near future and see if I can find homes for these sweeties.

1 comment: