Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am now obsolete

It's official. The cats don't need me any more. They have shown that they are capable of hunting down and killing their own food. In fact, not only did they kill the bag of kibble and disembowel it in the middle of the floor, they somehow managed to drag the carcass across the living room into the hallway.

Bobby and Boots are very proud of their hunting skills.

Of course, they still need someone to bring that bag of kibble into the house. Hmmm ... and they can't get the cans of gushy food open on their own. OK, I guess they still need me after all.

1 comment:

  1. i know i shouldn't laugh but i can't help myself! LOL! Boots just chilling in the background like he just gorged himself is too funny. Not worried in the least that he is being busted! Bobby looks proud of his kill!

    ReplyDelete