Thursday, April 21, 2011

New friends coming soon

Ashi cuddles with my foot while I work. It was the best she could get.
There is a lot of sulking going on at my house lately. Bobby is missing his friend Tyrone. Ashi is missing her daily cuddle time with Kristin and the kids. And I am feeling rather adrift in the empty house.

Diedra has taken over the couch pillows. And she doesn't like to be disturbed.
Diedra, on the other hand, is in heaven. She has stopped sleeping all day in my closet and has taken over one of the pillows on the couch. No more Tyrone to attack her while trying to play and no more kids mauling her with love whenever she wanders out of hiding.

Not even a pair of catnip mice can break through Bobby's ennui.
I'm in the process of doing a Spring Clean on the whole place. Once I get the back bedroom done and get some supplies in, I will head over to the Ivins Animal Shelter and sign up to foster. I used to foster cats, but I haven't been able to since Kristin and the kids moved in. I just didn't have the room. Well, now I will have the room. And hopefully this will give Bobby someone to play with.

Diedra can just suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment