Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Ashi will put up with the indignity of a hat if there is cheese involved.
The kitties and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Yule, Happy Boxing Day, and Happy Hogmany. I think that covers everything.

Bobby liked the tree before there were presents. He likes plenty of space.
I tried to get pics of all the cats in the Santa hat. Yeah, that didn't work out. Tyrone tried to eat it. Bobby ran away from it. Diedra kept shaking it off her head, then hid under the bed. Ashi is the only one who sat still - mainly because she was too lazy to do anything about the "indignity" of the situation. Plus, I bribed her with cheese.

Tyrone emerges from his secret hide-a-way under the tree.
I did get some pics of Tyrone and Bobby sleeping under the Christmas tree. Bobby loved the tree at first, but as we started putting presents under it it got too crowded for him. Tyrone, on the other hand, loves hanging out under there. We had to leave a space in the back for him so he wouldn't rip apart the presents trying to move them out of his way. Diedra's too good for that, too, of course. But I'm sure she'll wish you Happy Holidays anyway.

Diedra is too dignified for Santa hats or Christmas trees. She was willing to supervise my baking, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment